- MVP New Student Checklist
- Course Approval Form
- Dual Major Approval Form
- Information Sheet
- Secondary Enrollment Form
- Student Responsibilities Forms
- MVP Resource & Contact Information (sheet lists Federal, State and NMSU Campus resources to assist our students with academia/financial support, completion of studies, job search activities, and much more).
- Change of Campus Request (current students enrolled at one of NMSU’s community college campuses and would like to transition to the NMSU-Las Cruces campus).
- MVP Resident Tuition Waiver (In-state tuition waiver)
- Program of Study for Masters Students (form for Master’s Students who do not have a degree audit)
- Application for Reimbursement of Licensing or Certification Test Fees (Request reimbursement for test costs. Payment is issued after you submit proof of payment to VA).
- Dependents’ Request for Change of Program or Place of Training (Dependents’ Only)
- Request for Change of Program or Place of Training (Form 22-1995)
- VA Education Program Monthly Rates sheet
- VA Student Work-Study Allowance Program
- VA Tutorial Assistance (Required Documents: 1-Letter from your instructor stating that they recommend individual tutoring to resolve student deficiencies in the given subject and 2-Letter/Proof that the chosen tutor is an approved NMSU tutor).
- Federal Tuition Assistance (TA)
- MyCAA Military Spouse Scholarship
- State Tuition Assistance (STA)
- NM STA Application Checklist
- Aggies Green Zone flyer
- MVP Flyer
- NMSU Student Veterans Organization (SVO) flyer
- Scholar Dollar$-MVP Scholarships sheet
- Student Veteran Housing flyer